GUINEA GULF OIL Consulting, SARL with capital of 5 million CFA francs, in acronym OIL GG Consulting is a firm of technical and economic studies, management consulting and organization and intermediation created by executives, each with a experience of twenty-five (25) to thirty (30) years acquired firm financial audit and in major international oil companies.
GG Consulting OIL has two (2) business divisions :
- Economic and financial
- Technical and commercial
Mr ADJET Roland graduated from Ecole Supérieure de Commerce d'Abidjan (Business School of Abidjan) with a graduate degree in Finance.
Since then, he has in total twenty six years of professional experience.
From 1985 to 2001, Mr ADJET spent 16 years in the consulting industry with Coopers and Lybrand and then PricewaterhouseCoopers after the merger of both companies, Coopers and Lybrand and Pricewaterhouse. There, he occupied respectively the positions of Senior Auditor, Manager and Director of mission in the offices of Paris (France), Conakry (Guinea) and Abidjan (Côte d'Ivoire).
During his career as a Consultant, Mr ADJET was mainly in charge of missions of audit, organization and privatization of companies in the agricultural, banking and energy sectors.
From July 2001 to May 2002, Mr ADJET worked in the banking industry as Director of financial control at ECOBANK, a banking group operating in about twenty African countries for a total of twelve months.
In this role, he coordinated monthly reporting to be sent to the Headquarters, as well as overseeing the preparation of quarterly financial statements for the bank's board of Directors. In addition, Mr. ADJET was in charge of supervising procedures in compliance with prudential ratios of the West African Central Bank .
From May 2002 to December 2011, Mr ADJET was Director of Finance and Accounting at PETROCI Holding.
As the Director of this Department, Mr ADJET managed all accounting activities and financial resources. He coordinated the planning, execution and control of the company's global budget.
Together with PETROCI's other executives, Mr. ADJET conducted activities to finance the company's projects locally as well as internationally.
In addition Mr ADJET had been appointed in May 2010 to coordinate international business of PETROCI Holding.
Mr. Bongba is an oil refining and petrochemical engineer of the Institute of Oil and Gas – Romania and is also a graduate from the French Petroleum Institute in Paris.
Mr. Bongba has 29 years of service in the oil and gas industry, implementing projects in oil refining, petrochemicals, and industrial and logistics projects. Mr. Bongba also has a long experience in the management and operation of oil terminals and pipelines for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products at PETROCI Holding where he served as Director of Industry and Logistics Oil.
Mr. Bongba has worked in the SIR refinery (Société Ivoirienne de Raffinage) in Abidjan as Sales and Logistics Manager where he was in charge of the economic surveys for the Programs Department. Mr. Bongba also served in the trading companies for Total and Chevron.
With Petroci, Mr. Bongba has led various major projects :
– Studies for creation of base oil manufacturing units at ChYODA Corporation of Tokyo in Japan
– Construction of an Ammonia Urea fertilizer production unit with CNTIC inChina
– Development of a service station network in Cote d'Ivoire with ENGEN in South Africa
– Development of a bunkering company (Petroci Soutes) with ADDAX. Mr. Bongba served as General Manager for this company from May 2006 to June 2007
– Construction of the second refinery of Côte d'Ivoire. Mr. Bongba is the Manager of this Project
– Construction of a storage terminal in sea and lagoon (Rotterdam of Africa)
- Construction butane storage spheres and a filling station.
- Construction of a storage depot hydrocarbons.
Mr. Bongba served as leader of world and regional oil economies courses at IIAO-SIR at Bassam in Cote d' Ivoire, served as President of the Technical board of GESTOCI and Member of the Technical board for SIR for more than twenty years.
Mr Bongba was a member of the board of the Ivorian Bunkering Company (SIAP) on the behalf of PETROCI HOLDING.
Advisory in business management and organization
- To draft administrative and accounting procedures ;
- To provide assistance in creating balance scorecard ;
- Development of programs of internal audit ;
- To define jobs' description ;
- To assist businesses in preparing Boards of Directors' meetings and general Assemblies.
Intermediation in searching financing and partnership
- To draft memorandum for projects financing ;
- Assistance in setting up new businesses ;
- To connect investors to administrative Authorities and specialized Institutions ;
- To ease relationship with potential investors.
Studies and drafting of business plans
- To conduct analysis of economic and financial business environment in Africa and in particular in Côte d'Ivoire and due diligence;
- Feasibility studies of projects ;
- Budgeting and Forecasting ;
Representation of businesses in Côte d'Ivoire
- To ensure the temporary domiciliation of foreign companies ;
- To carry out administrative approaches ;
- To meet local partners and to draft detailed reports.
Technical, Economic and Commercial Studies of projects
- To carry out technical-economic feasibility studies of projects ;
- To work out business plans ;
- To prepare projects' costs estimation.
Assistance in petroleum infrastructures works
- To control projects' implementation works ;
- To provide support in projects' closing works.
Trade of crude oil and refined products
- To facilitate business contacts among potential partners ;
- To conduct market survey on behalf of a third party.
Transport and storage of crude oil and refined products
- To conduct operations of transfer and storage of petroleum products for a third party
Assistance in commercial and industrial Operations in the hydrocarbon sector
- To Conduct studies ;
- To provide advices ;
- To facilitate business contacts among potential partners.
GG OIL CONSULTING
SARL with a capital of 5,000,000 FCFA
RC 01-ABJ-2012-B-3423 / NCC 1215800 H
Headquarters : COCODY Corniche, Lycée technique,
28 BP 1285 Abidjan 28,
Phone: 22 44 66 46
SIGMA Finances is a firm specializing in financial engineering, market research and competitive intelligence, and finally in vocational training.
SIGMA Finances - S.A.R.L.
capital of 1,000,000 FCFA
04 BP. 2534 ABIDJAN 04
Cel: + 225 01 11 28 11
Cel: + 225 07 19 74 19
Tel: +225 22 48 72 21
Fax: + 225 22 44 04 79
E-mail: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Law Firm called TAKORE, KONAN & ASSOCIES is a law firm with an international vocation in Abidjan and governed by the law n° 81-588 du 27 juillet 1981 regulating the legal profession.
Takoré, Konan & Associés
Civil Society of Lawyers Professional
Cocody-Les-Deux-Plateaux 406, Rue des Jardins
06 B.P. 2619 Abidjan 06
Phone : +225 22 409 800
Fax : +225 22 409 801
E-mail : email@example.com
2D Consulting is a firm in environment, sustainable development and industrial safety.
2D Consulting performs the following services :
- Environmental technical studies (EIA, environmental audit, study rehabilitation of contaminated sites)
- Industrial security (security study, emergency plan, security audit, security training)
- Environmental Strategy and Sustainable Development (training and sensitization DD, DD diagnosis, ISO 14001 and ISO 26000, carbon)